All the Muck That's Fit to Rake

All the Muck is a blog that will look at a host of issues: politics; rhetoric; environmental problems; education; social justice; urban planning (or lack thereof); music; sports; and the beauty of living one's life via simplicity and taking it easy.

Friday, January 19, 2007

Chase Utley...

You're not only a stud baseball player, but you also have your priorities straight.

Link: http://www.stopglobalwarming.org/sgw_marcher.asp?668915

This dude is definitely on my keeper list for my fantasy baseball team.

QBN

2 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This dude is definitely on my keeper list for my fantasy baseball team.

So, the global warming stand is the important thing?

Not the 30+ HRs, 100+ Runs, 100+ RBI, .370+ OBP, 10+ Steals from a second basemen?

Wow, I didn't realize he was that good the last two years. I had him as "really good for a 2B" in my head, not "fantasy stud".

Maybe that's why I finished deep in the second division last year.....

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Quintilian B. Nasty said...

Oh, the numbers are the most important thing for fantasy baseball.

The stand on global warming just makes those numbers look even better.

QBN

 

Post a Comment

<< Home